The Village is now partnered with Bristal Hauling who will be doing the garbage pick up.
The Garbage should still be put out by 7:00 am and the bins will remain the same.
At this timeline, nothing will change in terms of pick-up until June 1st, 2022.
After June 1st, West St-Pierre-Jolys will have its garbage picked up on Fridays.
(Garbage will be picked up on May 31st and June 3rd for that week)
(There will only be one garbage bin picked up per week)
- All your garbage must go into your blue garbage bin.
- The lid must be fully closed and the bin must be placed curbside with wheels next to the curb or your garbage will not be picked up.
- The bin must have a 1-metre space around it to safely pick it up.
- The bins are the property of the village.
- Each bin has a serial number that corresponds to the home
- The West side of the Hwy 59 is picked up on Tuesdays.
- The East side of the Hwy 59 is picked up on Fridays.
- Garbage should be set at the curb by 7:00 AM
- Recycling pickup day is every Wednesday. Click here for 2021 Recycling Calendar.
- All paper and cardboard must be kept separate from other recyclables.
- Please keep recycling bags/boxes at a maximum weight of 10 kg or 20 lbs or they will be left behind.
- Please rinse, remove labels and flatten aluminum beverage and tin cans if possible.
- To eventually have zero waste
- To cut waste in half by 2020
- To create green jobs
- To fight climate change.