- Province of Manitoba official COVID-19 page:
- Government of Canada official COVID-19 page:
**New Public Health Orders**
- Click here for the new public health orders in effect as of December 21, 2021.
- Has your building been closed or at a low capacity for quite a while? Please read these important documents from the Canadian Water and Wastewater Association on how to re-open your building safely. Re-opening Buildings. Re-opening Buildings Fact Sheet.
- We are accepting E-Transfers sent to email@example.com. For E-Transfer, please send in a separate email the amount paid and what the payment is for.
If you must come to the office, here are the guidelines:
- Only one person in the building at once. Please wait until staff has sanitized before entering.
- Wearing a mask is required.
- If you or someone close to you are feeling ill, please do not enter the office.
- Please stay behind the plexiglass at the counter.
- The Carillon Park structures are now open. Please read the posted signs for instructions. As the Village staff is not capable of regularly sanitizing the structures, we advise that you follow safe and healthy procedures. As posted on the signs, it is "play at your own risk”. The picnic shelter bathrooms, RV park, water fountains and splash pad are to remain closed for the time being.
- For small of medium business support, click the following link:
- To report any non-compliance with the measures, please phone the local RCMP 204-433-7433. Click the following link for further information: