- Province of Manitoba official COVID-19 page:
- Government of Canada official COVID-19 page:
- *NEW* Splash Pad Opening: Some good news! The splash pad is now open. We ask that you please continue to practice physical distancing. Have a great summer!
- The campground located at the Parc Carillon will be open starting
Friday June 12th! Every site will be open for reservation, however
we ask you to please continue to practice physical distancing. We recommend
that you phone the village office to reserve a site and arrange payment. We
accept cash, cheque or e-transfer. Thank you and we hope you have a great summer
On June 1st, phase 2 of restoring services was released. In this phase, recreational pools and splash pads were to be opened with a set of rules. One of these rules were for them to be supervised at all times. Council and Village staff are currently looking at how this can be accomplished so you can begin to enjoy the splash pad in this beautiful weather as well as opening of the RV campground.
- The Carillon Park structures are now open. Please read the posted signs for instructions. As the Village staff is not capable of regularly sanitizing the structures, we advise that you follow safe and healthy procedures. As posted on the signs, it is "play at your own risk”. The picnic shelter bathrooms, RV park, water fountains and splash pad are to remain closed for the time being.
- For small of medium business support, click the following link:
- To report any non-compliance with the measures, please phone the local RCMP 204-433-7433. Click the following link for further information: