Les services aux personnes âinés de St-Pierre-Jolys appuient les personnes âgées et les personnes handicapées qui vivent dans le Village de/of St-Pierre-Jolys à continuer de vivre de manière autonome et dans la dignité à la maison le plus longtemps possible; le service identifie en permanence les besoins de ces personnes et tente de rémédier au besoin.
St-Pierre-Jolys Senior Services is a non-profit organization whose purpose is to assist seniors and disabled persons residing in the Village of St-Pierre-Jolys. We provide services to help seniors and disabled persons to continue living independently and with dignity at home for as long as possible.
Our mission is to:
- help people maintain or improve their health status and quality of life
- assist people in remaining as independent as long as possible
- encourage people to remain physically and socially active
- support families in coping with a family member's need for care
- provide education, health and social opportunities
We encourage those who are disabled or 55 and older to join us for learning opportunities, social events, fitness and fun. Browse our website and calendar for what is currently happening and to learn more about the resources and information available to you.