The Recycling Program is done by SMILE St. Malo Inc. Please take note of the following:
- Recycling pickup day is every Wednesday. Click here for 2015 Recycling Calendar.
- All paper and cardboard must be kept separate from other recyclables.
- Please keep recycling bags/boxes at a maximum weight of 10 kg or 20 lbs or they will be left behind.
- Please rinse, remove labels and flatten aluminum beverage and tin cans if possible.
THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS ARE ACCEPTED
Discussion Paper: Click here to view Manitoba's strategy for reducing recycling and waste.
The Province's goals are:
1. To eventually have zero waste
2. To cut waste in half by 2020
3. To create green jobs
4. To fight climate change.