Parks and recreation programs provide places for health and well-being that are accessible by persons of all ages and abilities, especially to those with disabilities.They contribute to the quality of life of residents and are supported by Council through the Parc Carillon Committee and the Rat River Recreation Commission.
Council also has representation on the St-Pierre-Jolys Recreation Centre Board and the Crow Wing Trail Association.
- Click here for our Donor Information Package, with all the information you need to know about the project and the various donation options.
- Click here if you want to pay for an individual water feature.
- Please note that donations can be made in the name of a loved one.
- You can use this fillable Donation Form to provide us with details or to advise us of your donation by emailing it to email@example.com
- You can also support this great project by using your credit card through this online PayPal Donation Button.