New Residents >>Village Features >>Museum
The St. Pierre Museum, located on Joubert Street, was built in 1900 as a teaching convent owned by the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary. It served as a public school for grades 1 to 10 and as a girl's boarding school for 60 years. 
 
The building was declared a provincial heritage site in 1989.

The Sugar Shack and the Goulet House (a municipal heritage site) are also part of the museum site.
 
The Museum Committee is responsible for the Maple Syrup on Snow Tent at the Festival du Voyageur, a big fundraiser for the Museum.